eMail us your orders and requests

tradewinds@live.com
101441 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, FL 33037
(305) 451-5958
Click here for directions

Monday, July 28, 2008

Wine Suggestions

I may have tasted thousands and thousands of wines in my time, but there is no way I can guess what tastes good to another person. Wine is suggestive. I have to get to know all of your individual tastes to focus on what you like to drink. I might like wines that others don’t, and that’s fine, it doesn’t make anyone “wrong”.
Having tasted so much stuff, it’s easier for me to zero in on wines that you MIGHT like. Sometimes I get it the first time, sometimes it takes a few tries.
It’s up to you to express your vinous likes and dislikes to me, not the other way around. I already know what I like, it’s up to you to tell me what you are looking for. I am here to facilitate not dictate. My wine preferences and tastes are guides, not gospel, for not everyone agrees.
Wine publications and critics may give their opinion in the form of ratings and/ or reviews. My opinion comes in the form of recommendations based on what I might know about the buyer and what they tell me regarding their wine wants and needs.
I do enjoy having people try different wines that they might not usually pick for themselves.
I think there is a place for every wine that celebrates the different tastes of every person. If one wine was truly better than another, there would be only one wine, and that would bore me to tears.
Come and share your preferences with me, I will try and learn what YOU like and suggest wines accordingly.
Remember if it tastes good, it IS good. Only you know what tastes good to you... I can only guess.

a.ferguson