eMail us your orders and requests

tradewinds@live.com
101441 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, FL 33037
(305) 451-5958
Click here for directions

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Extremely Limited - Special Order Only

I pity the fool who poo poos Riesling as Grandma’s wine, or “too sweet”. Perhaps they have tried every Riesling on the planet and can assume that they are Riesling experts all of a sudden? Dry, say it with me, DRY Rieslings are all over the place, but a lot of folks are too chicken to try ‘em. Well, dry Rieslings go great with chicken… and fish, lobster, Thai food, oysters, pork, ham, sausage, cured meats, cheese, lots of stuff. The Lengs and Cooter Riesling Watervale Clare Valley, South Australia is PHENOMENAL. What an awesome example of the greatness that is Riesling. Kaffir and Key lime, Meyer lemon, Gravenstein apple, Bartlett pear, and numerous other aromas that justify proper adjectives are evident in this wine. Unreal brightness and clarity match the equally sublime zesty acidity, enhancing the flavors of Blenheim kiwi, subtle Georgia peach, and Indian River grapefruit. I can’t say enough good things about this delicious white wine. It has the clean zip I love, the aromatics I crave, the length on the palate that makes me smile, and the complexity that keeps me coming back for more. To really get to know Riesling, is to LOVE it. Don’t be chicken, try it! Inquiry Only